Travel to Journey!

 

Hello Comrades, Oh! Sry for that! I'm still in the vibe of Animal Farm play!. Hello everyone! This is my first blog, I've ever writing. Hope u like it. Getting up early is one of the crucial and vital for every living. But it's also one of the thing, that most people don't like. Though we all try to rise up early, we can manage up to a week. But then, it feels to us a kind of humdrum monotony. If you are a person despise to get up early, I was one among you. But now time has changed the routine of my life. I wake up at 5:00, get ready at 6:00, reach railway station at 6:20. From 6:30 to 8:30, I travel from Perambur to Tambaram by two trains. I used this one and half  time gap to get some sleep and watching the scenery through the window.






Especially during CA tests and semester exams, this one and half hour was been The Golden hours for me, since it helped to revise and recall what I read and learned for the exams. But sadly, since it is 'early', there won't be any stalls opened in the station. This travelling changed my whole eating schedule. Even sometimes, I have my breakfast at 4:00 p.m. CAUTION : Don't skip your breakfast after reading this or if your already missing it. Most importantly for my seminars, I imagine the train compartment as the classroom, the people inside the compartment as students, and the one who sits opposite to me as the assigned teacher. I prepare for it by watching the people on the train and by whispering the notes in me. I don't know how many of them who were in the train seen me as the Mentally disabled person. God only knows!!.




But anyway, the one and half hours help to me everyday physically and also mentally to stay connected with something new. As Tennyson says in the poem ulysses,' I cannot rest from travel, with a thirsty soul for travel, my life transformed me as the ulysses, 'who wants rest from travel but can't take rest from travel' and reaches the 'Happy Isles' ( means to Greek paradise in Ulysses ) called MCC!!

So in my experience, my advise is 'Enjoy the travelling & Don't skip your Breakfast'
Let me know in the comments if you had too experienced these situations!

Comments

Post a Comment