Use it Wisely.......

                        Use it Wisely.....


Hi everyone. Hope y'all fine. We all wait for the best opportunities to come. And sometimes, those opportunities knocks our door unexpectedly. But the thing is are we using it effectively and correctly? Many times No. Because, our mind might not aware of using that opportunity well enough. Let me share an incident happened today while travel to my uncle's house.


As my uncle was shifting his house, two streets next to his old house, me and my brother went there to help him. Before our arrival, he had almost finished 90% of shifting and the last load was yet to be moved. So, me and my brother helped him on that last batch, and traveled to the new house with the last batch of house holds in a mini Tata truck. As we were going, My uncle and I, saw a very old lady, carring a heavy Grass bundle on her head, going towards her house tiredly. So, my uncle asked the driver to stop the vehicle before her and asked that grandma to get into the truck so that she can reach her house without carrying that heavy bundle on the hot, sunny day. She agreed and got in behind the truck. After 20 minutes, I turned towards her to inform her that the place, where she asked us to drop, has came. But when I saw her, still, she was holding that heavy bundle on her head and throughout journey, was sitting behind the truck like that. After my uncle, informed her about the arrival of her place, she thanked us and left the truck. I was so confused and puzzled on her act. The only reason, me and my uncle gave her lift is to make her travel to her house easy. But, rather keeping that heavy grass bundle on our truck and being travelled comfortably, she was carrying that till the arrival of her place.

Yes, we also sometimes may get a opportunity to be get rid of our difficult situation. But, not knowing how to use that opportunity in a useful way, we travel with that same terrible situation or suffering throughout our life. So, let us use the Golden opportunities wisely that knocks our door to make our life's Journey more easy!


I hope you all got the value of the opportunities. See you tomorrow. Take care. Bye!

Comments