Till the End...

                         Till the End.....


Hi everyone. Hope y'all fine. We all believe something that feels to us more trustworthy. For example, If someone says to us about our parents doing negatively, we would get anger, wrath on one who said that, even though not knowing whether they really done that. Why? Because we trust them with our whole heart and believe them that they'll do no evil or wrong to you. But will that trustworthiness lasts forever?


I witnessed an incident in my life, when I visited Mariana beach with my family. There were many shops, rides and so on. But, specifically in a place, there was a show, where a man was on a rope, lengths about 6 inch below which, there was fire burning brightly. He asked the viewers that, 'Anyone willing to accompany me, I'll lift you and walk from the one end to the other'. But no one was ready to volunteer themselves, and were pretended to be not aware of what he had said. But, a small boy, around 7yrs old, volunteered himself and agreed to accompany with that man. Some of the people, warned and advised him not to join his as he may loses balances and drop the child into the fire. But, that 7 year old boy, approached him with full confidence that he will cross the rope successfully and safely. As that boy's confidence, he crossed that rope from one end from another as he was walking on a land. After that performance of that man, I asked that boy, 'How you was so Confidence about that man, that he wouldn't let you down?'. He replied me, 'Yes naa. I know. Because he is my Dad. He would never leave me knowingly or unknowingly'.


When that boy said these words to me, I was only thinking about a thing. We, the children believes and trusts the parents that they never leave us to fall, keeps us safe and secured and never give up us to anyone. But, when parents, at old age, seeks us to keep them happy and safe, we refuse to do so and keeping them aside. They lived their whole life on carrying and caring us. So, it's our sole duty and undeniable command to take care of our Parents 'Till the End'.....

Hope you did like this blog. See you tomorrow. Take Care! Bye!

Comments