The Joy Of Relearning!

                 Joy of Relearning!

Hi everyone, Hope ya'll fine. Have you ever read what you have already learned or know? How you feel? But, I always feel happy when I relearn things.It gives me joy and longing to learn that again and again more.


Since my brother having his Mathematics exam coming tuesday, I was helping him with some sums that I somehow know.When I saw some of the sums that not at all got into my mind when I was studying +2,those sums looked very easy to me. When I explained them easy to my brother, he stared at me like I am a Genius, but I myself only know who I am and how much weak I am in Maths, but when I relearn things it looks very easy for me.


So, as Gabriel Okaro says in the Poem, 'I want to relearn all things,' we all get into those things that we already been through or learned. When, I was teaching sums to my brother, I literally wanted to have those days back again. When I was studying school, some people said college like is the best and some told enjoy the school life, after you missed it, never comes back again. Now, I'm feeling the joy of studying in School.When we relearn things again, it not only gives us the old memories but also more knowledge to understand that thing more...


Hope you did like this blog. See you Tomorrow! Take Care! Bye!

Comments