Lie : Arch Enemy Of Truth!

          ARCH ENEMY OF TRUTH!

Hi everyone. Hope ya'll fine. Have ever lied about anything to anyone by thinking that they would scold you for that thing? Did that give you peace or did it satisfy you? Well, I hope, of course not. Many times, we do something wrong by being aware or unaware to someone or to their . We fear to confess the truth to the them by thinking that they may feel bad about us for the doing.


Yes, I too had that feeling. One day, I unexpectedly, broke a glass gift that I gifted to my mom for her 25th Anniversary with much more wish. When I gave that gift to her, she was so happy and considered that not one of the, but 'The Best' gift for her. So, after breaking such a memorable gift, I was froze for a moment. I did not know what to do next. So, I hid that broken gift secretly and whenever my mom asks about the gift, I pretended to be not aware of that gift and always replying 'No mom, I don't know'. Days rolled on, but my mind was in a same state. The lie, I told my mom, took my sleep, peace and joy. Each time, when she asks about it even though casually, I was feared and felt remorse.


So finally, I decided to confess the truth to my mom. This time, she didn't ask anything about that gift. I myself, approached my mom, told her what really happened then, and regretted for that. My mind was full of fear and nervous of what will be the reaction or reply of my mom. But, she not even took that as a thing and said to me, 'No valuable gift can give me Joy than you', that reply, I never expected.


From that moment, I felt like, getting free from a bound of chain called 'LIE'. That's when, I realized the real Power of truth. So, let us all try as more as we can to avoid Lies and make an effort to be more truthful, as it gives no peace in our life.


Here is my Poem about Lie. I hope you like it!


                  Veiled Truths


For my mom's 25th wedding day,

I gifted her, and she said 'No way!'

But when I broke my mom's gift,

From fun to fear, the momentum did shift.


I didn't know what to do,

Nothing can stick it, not even glue.

So, i hid that from my mom, - and

Tried to stay more calm.


When my mom ask about it casually,

'I don't know' was the answer usually.

Days and night rolled on with ease,

But my mind and heart had no peace.


Finally, I decided to come off this stress,

Approached mom fearfully and did confess,

'No gift values than you', was my mom's reply, So 

in our life, truth is the one we all need to imply.


Hope u did like this blog, See you tomorrow, Take Care! Bye!


Comments