A Year back in the Pizza Shop! : Rethinking nostalgic Moments..

    Rethinking Nostalgic Moments!


Hi everyone. Hope ya'll fine. Today, one of my friends, Israel James, made a treat for some of our class member in view of his birthday. He invited me too, but I had some works, so went not. But this, made me to rethink a moment happened in my school days, which was very nostalgic incident to me.


Back to my school days, when studying XIIth, my friends asked me to give a treat to them for my Birthday. My birthday came, when we all went to a shop and I bought them pizza to each of them, as it was our last year in school. When they all started to eat, I saw a poor boy almost same age of us, sitting near us, and watching our pizza as food available only in foreign countries. My heart, unexpectedly, keep on persuading me to give the pizza to him. But if I give it to him, my friends would feel sad, that I was not eating it. I bought only the exact amount, that costs for 4 pizzas. But, my heart keep on insisting me to offer it to that boy. So, I had a plan. I just texted to my mom to call me and asked her to tell me to come to home immediately because of some undeniable reasons. Hopefully, my mom saw my message soon, and called me right back. When I explained this to my friends, they didn't believe me and asked me to call my mom again amd told me to put the call in speaker. As I told my mom already, she told as I said. With half hearted, my friends finally accepted and let me to go. One of my friends asked me, 'Who will eat your Pizza?'. Only for this question, I was acting through that situation, and replied him, 'Let this boy eat my pizza. I'm giving it to him as a treat', and left that place. I shared this incident to my family and everyone was happy, especially me!


After few weeks, I, with my friends once again together went to a shop and had our happy time together and fulfilled their heart. This is one side, but when I realized this incident, that happened one year back, brought my nostalgia feelings once again and the joy of helping the poor. Nothing can equals or satisfies us than the happy smile from a poor. So, when James said to me about his treat to his friends, this incident came into my mind. I hope everyone would feel like I I've felt to help the needy one!

Hope you did like this blog! See you tomorrow. Take care! Bye!


Comments