Vision of seeing Television!

 Hi everyone, hope ya'll fine. We all would have watched TV (Television) atleast once in our life time with our family. Watch something together and alone have drastic changes in it.


I watched TV along with my family many times. That always give me a togetherness feeling and joy. The fight for remote between me and my brothers for sports channel, and finally the one who wins is my dad, switches channel to news.


But today, news live on youtube, sports live on certain apps separated everyone. The Joy of sharing emotions among family ceased since people see different things they want, which also differentiate our perspectives.


So, as a family with strong bond, lets share our emotions and feelings with our relations together, not alone!


I hope you'll get more about it on reading my Poem!


                Television, Once..


Square shaped electronic device,

'Don't sink in it', every mom's advice.

Yes, it is called the television,

it is meant for people's vision.


Moms, get ready for the serial, - but

That is when they put the ad of ariel.

Son, switches to sports to see bowler's bouncers, - but

That is when they read the list of sponsors.


Then, keeps the remote alone @ Seven, there'll be silence like in the heaven, most

Vital person takes it to use, Yes - Father arrives to see the happenings in News.


That precious moments long before, -  was

Been a family bondage's core, - but

The influence of the ott and phone

Made the sweet moments begone.


Hope you did like my blog. See you tomorrow, Take care! Bye!

Comments