To Friend and Foe!

                 To Friend and Foe!


Hi everyone. Hope ya'll fine. What is help according to you? Does it need any rules and regulations? No. Helping is something that might be easier for us to do on any particular situation. But the one who was benefited or saved by our just little help won't forget it at all. One of the important feature in helping is, it doesn't bother about to whom it is done. I know I'm confusing y'all. Let me make you understand more clearly by this incident happened in my life.


We, i.e, my family is a middle class family, neither too rich nor poor. But, My father's relations are quite rich than us. So, they won't talk to us as much as they do to their other relations. Whenever, we attend any functions and meetings and meet them unexpectedly, they just pretend to smile on seeing us and some of them would even don't recognize us especially my father, even though they saw us.Among them, one of my uncles, Sekar, never talked to us well. That always been hard for us, but, still my father never neglected them. One day, as I was returning home from college, crossed road and reached the opposite side, I saw a group of people (4-5) crowded near the bus stand. First, I thought that they were just talking with each other, but thought to see what's really happening there. When I saw, it was my uncle, sekar, found fainted.People were talking to each other, 'Who is this person fainted here?, what to do? Anyone came with him or not?'etc.. I just rushed there informed the people there that he is my uncle and picked up his phone, called his son and wife and explained them about this. They just arrived there quickly and admitted him in a nearby hospital. The people, who were there, thanked me and arrived home. I just shared this with my family, my dad said me this, 'Helping someone doesn't need that person to be a friend or a foe, but only need a wholehearted doing'.


As this incident says, helping someone makes both us, and the being helped peron happy, nevertheless of who he is(friend or foe)!


Hope you did like this blog. See you tomorrow. Take care. Bye!

Comments