The Power of Presence: Offline Chats that Leave a Mark

 Magic of In - Person Conversation!


Hello everyone! Hope ya'll fine. Today we'll see about something I felt and understood about. Today's world is moving towards a digitalised, Technology based one. Especially, smartphones became a part of our life. It makes our life comfortable and easy. Yes it's absolutely true. But, doesn't it break our bond between our relations and family? Even though It helps us to communicate and share thoughts with others, It won't gives us the feeling of natural communication.


To take my experience as example, once I visited my uncle's house, where all my relatives were gathered together for the Christmas festival. Every year, we used to gather, in my uncle's house, but I always spent my time more on my mobile phone rather sharing my feelings with my relatives. But this time, my phone was damaged and my father gave it to the mobile service center just before the day of our visit to my uncle's house. So I went there without my phone. When l spent my time with my family and friends altogether, I really felt very happy. I did think that why I wasn't so happy this much in my previous visits.


 I understood that it's my phone which took all my valuable time with my family and friends. So, from then, I spent more time only with my relatives than with my phone.

We sometimes care more about something that not even have life. Technologies will develop and always be in this world. But our life, is just for a limited period of time. So let's spend that valuable, precious, golden hours with someone who are living like us!


I hope you did like my sharing with you. I guess you'll get more about what I'm meaning by reading my so called Poem!


                Offline Harmony


Every human need a thing, - which

Helps us to explore this world without wing,

A ethical one, i think you've guessed it, - Yes

That is smartphone, let's explore it a bit.


Different models and brands, which

Creeps in each one's hands, - makes

Our life easy and comfortable, - but

Leaves our bond among family in trouble.


Face-face conversation among family and friends - 

Vanished because of phone which ends,

The happy and joy of sharing emotions,

That people feel and hear as thier life's portion.


So, let's rebuilt our bond among us,

And let it be natural communication - thus,

It creates a healthy, connective atmosphere

 Which helps us to live a life of clear.


I hope u like it. See ya'll again! Bye!

Comments