Small Help, But Tremendous Joy!

                    Small, But Big!


Hi Everyone. Hope ya'll fine. Have u ever felt happy on helping someone? I felt it today. Actually, I've helped many people on my way to home about the trains arrivals and route (Stop) explanation. But, today, It was quite different.


A man, was standing so puzzled near the 8th platform of Beach Station. I was not aware of him first, so got in to the train. Since Beach station is not so much but somehow important station, the trains leave the station about every 15-20 minutes. My train had nearly 12 minutes to arrive from that station. This is when, I noticed that Man, so confusingly standing for he did not know the right train to get in Since he was new that place. He also looked a bit shy person to seek or ask help of others.

I watched him about 3 minutes and approached him to ask what's the problem. Then he explained me in detail that he need to go to some particular stop and being not aware of which train to get in, he was blinking. Knowing his situation, I directed and guided him to reach the particular stop he said. He was so happy, and thanked me twice and got into the particular train with satisfy.


So, basically me too is a shy person, don't involve in problems of anyone though I know solution for that. I believe it is God who insisted me to help that man!


So we might helped anyone with lots of money or things, but the small help that not even have any financial or material offer, but gives us a full satisfaction and Joy!


Hope ya'll liked this Blog, See you tomorrow, Take Care! Bye!

Comments