Sleep of Us : Everyone's Energy Saver'

 Hi everyone, hope ya'll fine. Did you all sleep well? I hope you did. Sleeping, a vital process of storing our data collected throughout that day. Sleeping makes us to renew our thoughts and it's a kind of relaxation not meant 'Need' but 'Must'.


When we sleep, sometimes a incident happened that particular day, or anyday or not even happened in our life runs between our mind as Dreams. With dreams, we can even write novels, plays etc i think so, since some of our dreams have many abstract, mystical elements and incidents.

Only when we sleep, our all inner parts remain at rest exept our mind, lungs and heart. Many of the times, i take vow to myself that 'Tomorrow is our exam/test, so we need to stay without sleeping to study as long as I can'. But, first comes Yarn, second, change in studying posture, and third what?.. Not sleep.., Deep Sleep.....


It is adviced for students to sleep as soon as possible before the night of exam as it helps us to recall and store what we studied so far. But that's the time, we stay sleepless than the usual. To be frank, I, literally falling asleep while I'm conveying this to you.. I don't know whoever experienced this feeling, but when we, finished all the works(nothing) and feels a relief feel like as we dug 3 mines.

And, Since I planned to do a night study for my CA exam, I can't control my sleep. So to conclude, i would say, never skip sleep or delay to sleep as it a must one in everyday cycle, as i said in my 1st blog about skipping Breakfast.

"SLEEP SAVES ENERGY, AND THE DREAM WITH SLEEP HAVE STRONG SYNERGY. "

Hope you did like it. See you tomorrow, Take Care!. Bye!

Comments