Sea of Wisdom And Experience : Respect Elders!

                    Respect Elders!


Hi everyone, Hope ya'll fine.We all would have heard of this proverb 'Old is Gold', but people only meaning this proverb to the objects and things, but not on people.We all would seen the respect videos on youtube, but sometimes we fails to give the 'Respect' to whom is really need to be given, those are our 'Elders'.


When, recently I went to see my Uncle in my native place. He shared a incident haved to him. When he was working as Program Organizer in Coimbatore, his Mrs, always arguing with him that his Dad(my uncle's Dad) is always being useless to them, and asked my uncle to admit(join) him in Elders and orphan nursing home. My uncle, could not bear the pressure of his wife and decided to put his father in a nursing home.


The day came. He went along with his dad to the nearby elders and orphans nursing home. Since his wife clearly said about my uncle's dad visit should be once in a year, he decided to make all the facilities well like AC, TV etc.. for his dad in the nursing home to ensure his well being there.When my uncle went the take the luggages of his dad from the car, he noticed his dad talking to the owner of that elders and orphans nursing home. After his father went to see the room alloted for him, he asked the owner that how he knew his father, since he waa talking to him friendly. The Owner replied him that, '25 years ago,his father had adopted a boy from this home & your father, asked me not to tell this to you, but my heart could control it, anyway, don't worry, we'll take our your father well'. When my Uncle heard this, his heart was broken and so was me when I was hearing this. He realized his terrible mistake, and now living with his father happily!.


So, let us not think that Elders existence make no use for the world. You know, this whole is filled with their knowledge and wisdom and they are the literal pillars our today's society. So, let us all respect our elders and make them happy for making us happy!


Hope you liked this blog! See you Tomorrow!Take care, Bye!




Comments