In Celebration of Having Something than Nothing - Concerning People around us

 One Shoe Becomes Two Slippers!


Hi everyone, Glad to meet you once again through this blog. As humans, we all like new things whether it's a Pen or a phone. We would have it already, nevertheless we seek fire newer one. It's nature.But when we explore people or things happening around us, it'll cause an impact of what we need to do for the society.




My own experience is an evidence. I was asking both my mom and dad, a pair of shoes, by already having couple pair of shoes, that is, two sets of shoes.They didn't refuse that. But pretended to be sad to make them buy me shoe ASAP. But literally, I was happy inside.After a couple of days, when arriving to college, I saw some people wearing,slipper and many of them not even had slippers and were walking with their bare feet. When I saw this, I worried a lot. Especially, felt shame on me. Without concerning or recognizing people's status or life around me, I only cared about myself so far.


Thus, I told my father to buy 2 slippers (chappal) on the money which he had kept to buy shoes for me. I gave those 2 slippers to people who can't afford for it. Their eyes were filled with tears of joy, at the same way my heart was filled with satisfaction and peace which even the shoes I longed for might not given me this Joy!


Let's see this incident happen in my life in a Poetry sense (so - called Poem😅)

           The Shoes into Slippers!


'I want shoes' me asked my dad,

Even Though two pair of shoes i had,

I pretended to be sad, - so that

They'll buy me it, which makes me glad.


On my way to college, - I

Noticed something beyond my knowledge,

Many people not even had slippers,

But still they were happy and chipper


After returning from college to home,

I wished to write this poem, - with

Something well decided on my mind,

What was that? In next stanza you do find 


Told my dad, 'Pa just hear' - buy

Someone who have nothing to wear, but

Will make thier eyes full of tear,

Which indicates not sad, but Joy, that's clear.


                                - Me      


JSP QUIZ TIME!

1,When is WORLD CARING DAY celebrated?

A, June 17        B, June 7


Hope you understood to concern others in our every doings through this blog. Meet you on next blog! Take care! Bye!

Comments

  1. Effortlessly you just spreading the warmth in the cold world🥺💎

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice thought. So touching. 🥹

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment