My Little Wish.....

                 My Little Wish..........

Hi everyone, hope ya'll fine. Do you ever had or have a wish in which your mind focuses always to attain it? When we see something that we like, we wish to get or attain that thing. But when we realize that we can't get that, we would forget about it and leave it. But, we all would have wish or goal, something particular, that we ever, never wants to forget about it. We would have made it as our vital goal to achieve it. Our mindset about it would be like 'Whatever happens, I WILL achieve it'


That is how, a boy have in his heart. His father, who have 2 sons and a daughter, wished to get a new bike since from his youth. But, as the head of the family, he had many responsibilities and that's when his daughter finished school and got ready to purse her study at college. So, he somehow managed to get amount and joined his daughter in a Good college. After a couple of months, his 2 sons finished nursery school and their father joined them in a best school for them to study well. He would have made his 2 children to study in any government school and would have made his bike dream true. But, no. He cared his family more than anything. After his daughter finished college, he joined his 1st son in one the best colleges and his 2nd is yet to join UG ( in a couple of months ). Rather getting frustrated or being worried for not able to get his wish come true, he took it as God's will and now he concern more on his family and children than in his WISH. I think he even would have forget about that.


But, his 1st Son, still, never forgot it. He know his father's struggles, feelings, difficulties throughout his life in order to make him a better person. His father might have thought that he can't make his longing-wish true, but his son even more concerned on his father's wish and made it as his own GOAL to get a new bike for his father. That boy is no one, it's me! Yes, I myself asked me one day, 'Why can't I make my dad's ONE wish come true, who made my, not many but ALL of my wishes come true?'. So, the FIRST thing that I do or buy from my salary will be a New bike for my dad. I hope that, more than a bike, it'll be a reward for his concern, care for us!


So, we, rather making our wishes or desires come true, let us concern more on the wish of one, who turned our several dreams into real, difficulties into delight, sorrows into strength!


I hope you did like this blog! See you tomorrow, Take care! Bye!

Comments