Make Your Vision into Work Without Delay!

               VISION INTO WORK!


Hi everyone. Hope ya'll fine. We all are not future Predictors. But, when our mind insist on something to do, even if it is odd, our quick efforts on doing it, may change the future. I can understand that what I'm trying to convey, is not enough to make you understand. In other words, When your thinking tells you to do something, just do it, don't delay it.



I've experienced it in my life, where my quick action, I would say, that saved a life.

Once, I never had thoughts like that but, I felt like my mind (inner mind) telling me to go and see my aunt. She is living quite far from our house alone. Everyday, I would call her and talk to her and even spoke to her at the very morning of that day. I, first, didn't cared about it much, but it (my thought) keep on persuading me to visit my aunt. It told my mom & dad about it, and as it was sunday, they all agreed and reached my aunt my aunt, where I couldn't digest the thing I did see. She was so ill, that she even couldn't get up to make us a call.We rushed to hospital, and she took treatment, was there for a day and returned home.


This incident made me realize, that when we put our thoughts into actions or doings without any delay, that action may even change the upcoming trouble - situation. That's why my mom always used to say this to me when seeding her advices in my heart, "Better finish off this today, which is scheduled tomorrow". Then, I didn't understand her words, but now, I do, and I hope everyone of you do!


Hope you did like this blog. See y'all tomorrow. Take care! Bye!



Comments