Heart Of A Lioness!

       Women's Courage Is Timeless!

Hi everyone. Hope y'all fine. People always relate Braveness and Courageousness to Men. Yes, they are. But, many times, the action of women shows more braveness in them than in Men. As I've read in a magazine, Lioness do 90% of hunting than male Lions. Yes, Women play a crucial and important role in building up a family better. A incident, that happened in our family, cemented this statement in me more.


Me, and my family, visited my aunt's house for her son's birthday, a month ago. We all were busy in making things ready for my aunt's son. My aunt was cooking something, but suddenly, the cylinder got fire and was burning without ceasing. We all were panicked and didn't know what to do. But, my mom unexpectedly, brought a wet cloth and covered the mouth of the cylinder, and the fire stopped. Even though everyone of us were aware of what to do when a cylinder got fire, but on that moment, we were just shouting at one another but didn't had brave to find a solution. Me, my brother and my father, three of 'Men' were there, but couldn't able to cease the fire. Literally, my mom's quick action was the one, to save the whole day from getting destroyed. Not only in this incident, but almost in our situations, my mom was been brave enough than me,my brother and my father.


Yes, we think women can't be physically brave as men. But the actual courage is in their mind. They make ethical decisions far more greater than men. A social experiment conducted in london on who takes ethical decisions well?, in which 91% were women. So the incident happened in my aunt's house made me to realize that the actual braveness is in heart and mind through actions, not in words, and that can seen more in women that men. 100%, As the title says, they have heart like a lioness!


Hope you did like this blog, See you tomorrow. Take care! Bye!

Comments