From Another Angle! : Opening Minds to New Outlooks.

               From Another Angle!


Hi friends, hope ya'll fine. In this blog, let's see something important. How you feel when something that you have with you like your life broken or damaged? We all feel terribly sad. Even if the object is unbroken, our heart is bound to break. Let me make you understand more clear. Look at the picture below.


What you think of it? Those two persons have different point of view at a same situation. But we can see how they see things. The person on the left side, sees things in a negative perspective where the person on the right side sees all in a positive, hopeful perspective. As prisoners, both would be treated as same like every prisoners, but their pov (point of view) vary so much.


Let me share a incident from my experience. One day, I dropped my phone on the floor unexpectedly. And unfortunately, my tempered glass on the surface of my phone broken (cracked). I felt unhappy, depressed the whole day.I was so sad and sharing my issue with my brother. But what my brother just said to me changed my mind totally. He said 'what if your phone's display broken instead of tempered glass? Think that way and thank god for saving your phone's display rather mourning for that just crack'. Yes he's true. The way looked at my phone was all negative, which made me restless. But his perspective was positive that made him to be calm and thankful to God. Yes, sometimes we would also feel that why it is happening to me or why it happened to me like that. But when we see that incident or situation in different point of view or perspective there'll be always something that make to Thank god.


I hope you'll get more about this in my so called poem!


                      PERSPECTIVE!


All looks well if there's a different point of view,

From bad to good, til skew.


We feel 'I don't have this or that',

As humans, we all mourn for the absence, but

Many people don't even have food, - compared

To them, our state of being is far more good.


Even Though it's something bad, - look

At what is good in that, you'll feel glad.

So, despite the situation be affective, - makes

You happy when there's many perspective.


                                 - Me


Hope you like this blog! See you tomorrow! Take care, Bye!

Comments