Can You Walk Backwards?

             Can U walk Backwards?


Hi Friends, hope ya'll fine. Have you ever tried to walk backwards?If yes, how you felt? Were you able to make your way right or progress without hitting on anything? Absolutely No. In the same way, when we think about our past, they will bring back our pain, suffering, situations again but not the solution.


Once, my uncle was driving a car and I was in the car's back seat. I was about 8 to 9 years then.When he was telling me something, I couldn't get him. I asked him to have a face-face conversion since i couldn't hear his sayings. But he said if I focus on back, I will loss what's in front of me. Yes, we too, in our life,thinking about what have happened already. But that gives nothing but worry.


Once, during my CA's, I scored less mark in one of the paper. I was feeling sad all the week for that mark. But my Mom told me, ' If you thinking about the PAST, there's no use in it.It'll only bring you sad and worry. But, you can change your FUTURE when you stop thinking about the past and start to work more in your PRESENT!' This words of my Mom gave me hope and as a result, I scored well on my next CA.


So, as humans, we all have something happened in the Past that cannot be forgotten. But, when we think what need to be happen rather thinking what have happened,It will definitely change our Future, which will be more pleasant than our Past!.


I hope this would be useful to you! See ya'll in the next blog! Take care, Bye!

Comments