BE LIKE A BATTERY! - Don't Give up..

                    Believe in You!


Hi Friends, Once again welcome y'all to this blog. Today we gonna discuss something valuable. Hope this will help you. Did you feel so disappointed or demotivated anytime? Did you ever hurt by the negative words people throws on you? If yes, I was too one among you.


When I was studying 12th, students studied with me focused more on major subjects than the general, Tamil & English. Yes, its true, as students, we all would have concentrated more on major subjects since the marks gained in them values more. But quite differently, I focused more on general. I don't know why, but both the subjects, I mean languages inspired me more. But, the matter is, I always scored less marks on those papers. My friends used to tell me 'If u can't success in something, just leave it. Don't waste your time. It's the decision of fate that you can't success in it'. When I heard these words, it really suppressed me from focusing on those two papers. But I took it as a challenge to show them that when we believe that there's nothing impossible, we can do anything. As a verse from bible says, 'Faith Can Move Mountains' I kept faith that I can do.


As I believed, I scored 90 in tamil. My English teacher said that my mark (87) is the school first. I was really surprised. The students who told me to give up, too surprised. So, guys, If u too told by the people around you that you can't do it or you don't deserve this, like that, One thing that you need to remember is believe the one who created you and and you're not born to to fail or lose in something. As your faith in anything as your outcome (Success). Sometimes, negative words itself becomes the motive to achieve our goal! I'm not saying these for the word sake, I experienced these situations and overcame that.you too can succeed in anything when you believe that You can!


I hope you'll get it more by reading my so called Poem..


                    Like A Battery...


Think good and be positive, -  which

Makes all your doings effective,

Yes its true there's not doubt, - but

I hope you'll get it what i'm gonna talk about


Sry for taking maths as an example,

Don't worry it just a sample, - where

Two minus multiplied to give plus, - so as

More negative gives you win, absolutely, - Yes


I know that getting in negative vibes too much, - will

make your involvement to never get in touch

When u believe yourself and say'I can do it',

Even though its a mountain, - u can move it.


When u hear the words of negative,

Rather rejecting, take it as a motive,

To accomplish the task, - that 

Makes people 'How u did it? 'they'll ask


So whatever the matter be,

Face them like a battery, - where

The minus and plus mixes,

Which gives the outcome always success.


                           - Me


See y'all again in the next blog! Take Care! Bye..!







Comments